At FossilPlants our mission is to:
- tell the story of how early plants evolved by establishing a living collection of their modern day representatives, in a temperate garden environment and actively engage others in the their story.
- Actively assist efforts to protect threatened plant species through ex-situ conservation and subsequent restoration of wild populations.
- Make these plants available for the purposes of conservation, education and research.
- Provide access to the collection and information gained from it to interested parties.
- Promote the study of paleobotany, taxonomy and plant sciences for all.
You can help us research the cultivation and conservation of threatened plants by donating to the conservation research nursery project.